Lavender Essential Oil • Organic Lavender Oil
There are many ways to use this wonderful essential oil:
- Add it to the bath to relax and calm the senses.
- Use it in your washing machine to impart its beautiful perfume to laundry.
- Scientific evidence appears to show that use of Lavender essential oil could slow nervous system activity which can lead to improved sleep quality & relaxation, leaving people with sleep disorders in better moods. One study showed a lowering of anxiety in those who had received a massage with Lavender essential oil.
- In Germany Lavender flowers have been approved as a tea for insomnia.
- Can be used in an insect repellent blend.
- Add to the wardrobe to keep clothes smelling fresh.
- Add 10 drops to a spray bottle filled with 4/5 water & 1/5 white vinegar to clean & deodorises surfaces.
- Add a few drops to a massage oil to de-stress and relax the muscles.
Available in 10ml and 30ml.