Jade Roller Benefits
You’ll find a jade roller reputedly belonging to Empress Ci Xi in the Qing dynasty Palace Museum, showing us how long these facial tools have been in existence. Today Jade face rollers are an essential tool back stage at fashion shows, said to give a mini lift to the face. Other benefits of massage with a jade roller are reported as:
- Reducing puffiness around the eyes and bags under the eyes
- Promoting lymphatic drainage
- Eliminating toxins from skin resulting in a fresher complexion
- Improving circulation and skin elasticity
- Releasing tension – try rolling it up your jawline to help relax a tense jaw.
Due to the stone’s properties it is a cold stone; this refreshing cooling quality helps to tighten skin and promote lymphatic drainage. Popping your Jade Roller in the fridge before use increases the coolness!
Use the larger stone for cheeks chin and forehead, the smaller stone for the eyes and mouth area.
Applying a face oil before using the roller helps deliver its properties deeper into skin, and adds to the luxury feel of the massage. If you purchase a facial oil with your roller your options are:
- Marula & Amaranth Face Oil for all skins especially dry & sensitive.
- Moringa & Raspberry Seed Face Oil for all skins including oily & combination.
- Argan & Sea Buckthorn Face Oil our rejuvenating blend to keep skin at its optimum.
- You’ll get your facial oil for 1/2 price when purchased with a jade roller!
Size and colour of stone may vary.