Frankincense Essential Oil • Organic Frankincense Oil
Type: Boswellia Carterii, arguably the most popular Frankincense essential oil type
Scent: Woody spicy deep resinous, with a sweetness
Country of Origin: Somalia
Steam distilled from the oleo gum resin of the Frankincense tree.
- Frankincense has been used in cosmetics for millennia – the Egyptians added it to facial masks.
- It is calming, soothing and refreshing for the mind.
- It has been used for a multitude of medicinal uses for thousands of years.
- You can use this beautiful perfumed organic Frankincense oil many ways including in massage, room diffusing and relaxing baths.
- Blends well with Grapefruit, Lavender, Geranium, Orange and Sandalwood oils.