Buy your smaller sized biologique face oil and cleansing oil together with optional organic cotton facial flannels and save! These two product types work so well together we’ve paired them in this set for your daily facial pampering pleasure. Depending on your skincare routine this Kit will provide up to 3 months daily applications.
Perfect as a gift set, for travel or for trying before purchasing full size blends.
Please note your bottles might arrive with a dripper cap top instead of our usual pumps – we are trialling these out as they are more easily recyclable than the pumps. To use: simply tip the bottle, wait a second or two for the oil to come through, then it will drip out quite quickly – 3-5 drops is an average dose. Don’t try & shake the drops out this doesn’t work. The label may still refer to dosage in ‘pumps’. Let us know any feedback! And if you get a drip cap and would prefer to have a pump, just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll post one out to you straight away.
Nut oils are used in all of the blends excluding the Moringa & Raspberry Seed Face Oil
Directions for daily use: 1. Massage 1-2 pumps onto a dry face and around the eyes.
2. Soak a facial cloth in hand-hot water, wring out, then gently wipe the oil off in downward movements – this is to ensure you wipe the drawn out dirt away from the pores. You may prefer to use a moist cotton wool pad to remove eye makeup.
3. Splash face with cool water, pat skin dry & follow with an application of Blue Labelle face oil.
Deep cleansing treatment: Repeat step 1 above.
2. Soak then wring a facial cloth in hand-hot water, then sit back and relax with it draped over your face until the cloth has cooled.
3. Gently wipe the oil off with the cloth in downward movements.
4. Rinse the cloth well & repeat steps 2 & 3. Follow with facial oil.
This deep cleansing treatment need only be done every 2 weeks.
Roll the bottle in your hands to wake the blend. Dispense 1-2 pumps of oil into your hand, rub hands together, then press the oil with your fingertips into the cheeks, forehead and chin. Follow by massaging the oil into the skin in upward movements starting from the centre of your face out.