Our Rose Quartz Gua Sha is ready to brighten, tone and improve your complexion, so why not try the tools that people say give a non-surgical face lift!
Rose Quartz stone is thought to emit a calming energy; use this to remove any negativity around you and bring back loving gentle energies of self-love. Known to promote calmness, clarity of thought and harmony to the mind after a period of chaos. Rose Quartz is knows as the “stone of gentle love”, said to bring peace and calm.
People use this precious gemstone to balance Yin-Yang energy and tune each chakra with the proper frequency of energy vibration. Rose Quartz is used to treat conditions that are related to the emotional body and balancing the emotion “Love” in the upper four chakras (heart, throat, brow and crown).
What are Gua Sha tools?
Gua Sha tools are used to sweep across skin, using short or long strokes to promote circulation and increase blood flow. Always use on skin that has been lubricated with oil or water. Gua Sha tools come in a variety of materials and shapes, Blue Labelle stocks natural Rose Quartz Gua Sha and also Jade.
Gua Sha tools aim to:
- Relax muscles.
- Get energy and blood flowing.
- Reduce puffiness in the face.
- Encourage healthy blood circulation.
- Eliminate toxins and generate fresh oxygen and nutrient flow.
- Encourage the skin to make new collagen.
- Drain and clear the lymphatic system.
- Smooth wrinkles and fine lines – you’ll never get rid of them totally, but regular massage will stimulate the collagen and skin underneath to lessen their appearance.
- Reduce dark circles.
- Soften smile lines.
- Improve neck area – lift and firm up double chin and jawline puffiness.
- Lift eyebrows and area under eyebrows that can sag as we age.
Tips for your massage with gua sha rools
- Rose quartz can be fragile, be careful not to drop your Rose Gua Sha as it might break!
- Always use light pressure, imagine the pressure of writing on a page with a pen.
- Be consistent, the best results come when you use Gua Sha tools regularly, even if it’s just for a few minutes every day.
- You could start doing the Gua Sha for face routine once a week, building up to more frequently, then once you’re ready to you can perform the massage every day.
- Not recommended for those with rashes, sunburn, blood coagulation issues.
- Do not use if you are prone to broken capillaries.
- Do not use on acne areas, or broken skin.
- Proper Gua Sha done on the body in Chinese medicine is meant to make red marks (that’s what the Sha means!), but of course we are being more careful on the face, so go lightly. Any red marks that you do create show you are stimulating and clearing the skin. If you do press too hard and make a little bruise then it will go after a few days. Best not to though – light pressure is all you need to have great effects with these wonderful gua sha tools.