BY ORDERING FROM OUR WEBSITE YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU ACCEPT OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS, thank you.
- “The Seller” Blue Labelle
- “The Buyer” any person or persons, company, wholesale or retail shop or outlet, or agent of the Buyer entering into contract with the Seller for the supple of the Sellers goods.
- “Goods” any goods agreed to be sold by the Seller to the Buyer.
- Any descriptions and illustrations contained on this website or any other literature of the Seller, are representative of the goods described therein.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
Unless otherwise specifically agreed in writing by the Seller, the following Terms & Conditions of sales shall govern every sale of goods made by the Seller to any Buyer.
USING BLUE LABELLE NATURAL PRODUCTS
Goods supplied by the Seller contain natural ingredients which may cause a reaction if you are allergic- Buyers should ensure they are not allergic to any of the ingredients contained. If you have particularly sensitive skin you may wish to perform a skin patch test on a suitable part of your body. If pregnant or planning a pregnancy seek medical advice before purchasing. If you have a nut allergy please seek advice before purchasing, as nut oils are used in some blends and all blends are made in the same area. If you have any questions about any of the ingredients found in Blue Labelle skincare oils please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01983 700878.
Blue Labelle pure organic essential oils should not be used undiluted on skin, read the bottle labels for more precautionary information.
As Blue Labelle skincare products contain no preservatives make sure they remain as uncontaminated as possible by ensuring the glass pipettes (or other dispensers) do not come into contact with the skin. Please ensure the blends are stored in a cool dry place and used appropriately, as no responsibility will be accepted by the Seller for damage or defect of goods from inappropriate storage or use.
All Blue Labelle Skincare products have passed Safety Assessments and conform to EU Cosmetics Directive 76/768/EEC and UK legislation. The organic essential oils are sold under General Product Safety Regulations.
All the prices shown are in Pound Sterling and dont include postage. All prices are subject to alteration without notice and the actual prices charged shall be the Sellers prices ruling at the date of ordering, so this will not affect any orders already placed.
Due to the natural content of our products, there may be a slight variation to the product colour or scent, as well as to label design or specification.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
Unless otherwise stated, payment must accompany orders via a Paypal account OR debit / credit card details. If you do not have a Paypal account follow the prompt on the payment page to fill in your card details.
DISPATCH AND DELIVERY
Delivery charges are as follows.
UK 1st or 2nd class post: £1.95 for orders under £20, Free delivery over £20.
|Area||Orders up to £14.99||£15 – £40||£40+|
|Rest of World||£3.50||£5||£6|
- We reserve the right to change or amend our postage costs.
- Unless the Seller informs you differently the majority of orders will be dispatched within 2 working days. Due to Blue Labelle skincare oils being made in small batches or to order, some orders may take up to 4 working days to be made and dispatched.
- Orders placed at the weekend will be processed on Mondays or in the case of bank holidays, the next working day.
- Any date of delivery given by the Seller or his Agent shall be deemed to be an estimate only.
You will be contacted if any product is unavailable and a suitable substitution will be offered.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
You may cancel your order before it is dispatched.
Goods not required must be returned within 30 days of receipt, in original UNOPENED packaging and so are suitable for resale. The Seller will not pay for return postage costs for unwanted goods. Confirmation of return must be given in writing via email at email@example.com within 7 days of receipt, and a refund will be processed once the Seller has received the blend.
For damaged or incorrect goods the Seller must be notified within 7 days of receipt, with photos of damage if relevant. A refund or replacement will be provided, and return postage will be reimbursed if applicable.
Your privacy is of upmost importance to us. We will never disclose any of your personal details to anyone, ever.
If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is found to be wholly or partly invalid it shall be, to the extent of such invalidity, deemed severable and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.