Orange Essential Oil • Organic Sweet Orange Oil
Perfume: Like oranges! Sunshine in a bottle.
Country of Origin: USA
Oil expressed from the peel of organic oranges.
There are many ways to use this gorgeous perfumed essential oil:
- A 2011 study in the Journal of Food Science showed orange essential oil inhibiting growth of E. Coli and Salmonella, this means it works great as a kitchen surface / fridge cleaner. Simply add 10 drops to a spray bottle of water or combine with other natural cleaning ingredients such as white vinegar.
- Orange essential oil also works great as a degreaser for kitchen surfaces.
- Aromatherapists use sweet orange oil to quell insomnia, anxiety & the blues.
- Its zesty perfume is a welcome addition to oil burners & diffuses, it uplifts & refreshes the senses.
- Scientific research shows antibacterial properties making it great for around the home in DIY blends such as furniture polish.
- Makes a rejuvenating massage oil blend.
More information can be found on our Ingredients Page about Organic Sweet Orange oil.