Lavender Essential Oil • Organic Lavender Oil
Free UK shipping on either size of this item with code FreeShipEO at checkout. Automatic free UK shipping on all orders over £20.
Perfume: Floral, crisp and uplifting
Country of Origin: Spain
Steam distilled from the Lavender plant
One of the most popular oils used by aromatherapists Lavender essential oil has been enjoyed for thousands of years. It can be used for a number of applications around the home and body:
- Add it to the bath to relax and calm the senses.
- Use it in your washing machine to impart its beautiful perfume to laundry.
- Scientific evidence appears to show that use of Lavender essential oil could slow nervous system activity which can lead to improved sleep quality & relaxation, leaving people with sleep disorders in better moods. One study showed a lowering of anxiety in those who had received a massage with Lavender essential oil.
- In Germany Lavender flowers have been approved as a tea for insomnia.
- Can be used in an insect repellent blend.
- Add to the wardrobe to keep clothes smelling fresh.
- Add 10 drops to a spray bottle filled with 4/5 water & 1/5 white vinegar to clean & deodorises surfaces.
- Add a few drops to a massage oil to de-stress and relax the muscles.
Available in 10ml and 30ml.
More information can be found on our Ingredients Page about Lavender oil.