Frankincense Essential Oil • Organic Frankincense Oil
Free UK shipping on this item with code FreeShipEO at checkout. Automatic free UK shipping on all orders over £20.
Type: Boswellia Carterii, arguably the most popular Frankincense essential oil type
Scent: Woody spicy deep resinous, with a sweetness
Country of Origin: Somalia
Steam distilled from the oleo gum resin of the Frankincense tree
Frankincense essential oil is one of the most widely used oils on the planet, worth as much as gold during ancient times. Offered as a gift to the baby Jesus, it is known as a sacred oil often used in rituals.
- Frankincense has been used in cosmetics for millennia – the Egyptians added it to facial masks.
- It is calming, soothing and refreshing for the mind.
- It has been used for a multitude of medicinal uses for thousands of years.
- You can use this beautiful perfumed organic Frankincense oil many ways including in massage, room diffusing and relaxing baths.
- Blends well with Grapefruit, Lavender, Geranium, Orange and Sandalwood oils.