Clary Sage Oil • Organic Clary Sage Essential Oil
SHORT DATE 50% OFF!! BBE JULY 2018
Scent: Intense herbaceous, relaxing and heady perfume.
Country of Origin: Bulgaria
Steam distilled from the flowers & leaves
Clary Sage oil, also historically known as Clear-Eye is an essential oil distilled from a herb native to Europe. It has been used for centuries to cure a number of ailments including eye problems, hence its alternative name of Clear-Eye.
- Clary Sage oil has an affinity with women; its antispasmodic & sedative properties have been used to treat period pain, regulate periods, as well as to encourage labour whilst relaxing the mum-to-be.
- Relaxes the mind and lifts the spirit. Add to a diffuser or oil burner to enjoy the warm perfume of this calming oil said to relieve anxiety and tension. It’s heady so only 2 or 3 drops are needed!
- Anecdotal reports suggest Clary Sage oil should not be used around the consumption of alcohol, as it could accelerate the effects, although we could not find any scientific studies to confirm this.
- Clary Sage oil is frequently used in the perfume industry and as an ingredient in cosmetics due to its desirable perfume and skincare properties.
- Its perfume and properties make it an ideal addition to a bath.