Jade Roller for Facial Massage
SOLD OUT!! Awaiting a new order to be delivered.
Jade has been used by the Chinese for centuries; the crystal stone is known a symbol of longevity, healing and protection. There are jade rollers in a Qing dynasty museum, showing us that the people of this time including the Empress Ci Xi used them on their faces (the Empress is said to have had the softest skin), and in recent months Jade Rollers have had a resurgence in use, reputedly loved by Madonna and Naomi Campbell no less!
Simply roll the jade stone across the face from the nose outwards towards the ears to feel the benefits of this ancient facial treatment, full instructions come with your purchase. Use the larger stone for cheeks chin and forehead, the smaller stone for the eyes and mouth area.
Due to the stone’s properties it is a cold stone; this refreshing cooling quality helps to tighten skin and promote lymphatic drainage. Popping your Jade Roller in the fridge before use increases the coolness!
Jade Roller Benefits
Jade face roller’s are now an essential tool back stage at fashion shows as they are said to give a mini lift to the face, other benefits of massage with a jade roller are reported as:
- Reducing puffiness around the eyes and bags under the eyes
- Promoting lymphatic drainage
- Eliminating toxins from skin resulting in a fresher complexion
- Improving circulation and skin elasticity
- Releasing tension – try rolling it up your jawline to help relax a tense jaw.
Save up to £10 by purchasing your jade roller with one of our Biologique face oils. Applying a face oil before using the jade roller helps to deliver the face oil’s properties deeper into skin, and adds to the luxury feel of the massage.
- Marula & Amaranth Face Oil for all skins especially dry & sensitive.
- Moringa & Raspberry Seed Face Oil for all skins including oily & combination.
- Argan & Sea Buckthorn Face Oil our rejuvenating blend to keep skin at its optimum.
Size and colour of stone may vary.