Directions for daily use: 1. Massage 4-5 pumps onto a dry face and around the eyes.
2. Soak a facial cloth in hand-hot water, wring out, then gently wipe the oil off in downward movements - this is to ensure you wipe the drawn out dirt away from the pores. You may prefer to use a moist cotton wool pad to remove eye makeup.
3. Splash face with cool water, pat skin dry & follow with an application of Blue Labelle facial oil.
A word from Pascale: Hello! I use my cleansing oil in the evening to take off the day's dirt and grime, followed by 4 drops of facial oil applied to my face & neck- you may wish to use less. There's no need for me to cleanse again in the morning - I simply wipe my face with a muslin cloth soaked in hand-hot water to wake up and refresh my face for the day, followed by 3 drops of facial oil. This once daily cleanse should result in the 100ml bottles lasting you just under 5 months, funnily enough your 50ml facial oil will last around the same time following this method!
Deep cleansing treatment: Repeat step 1 above.
2. Soak then wring a facial cloth in hand-hot water, then sit back and relax with it draped over your face until the cloth has cooled.
3. Gently wipe the oil off with the cloth in downward movements.
4. Rinse the cloth well & repeat steps 2 & 3. Follow with facial oil.
This deep cleansing treatment need only be done every 2 weeks.
Please note that once the pump has been used, a couple of drops of oil may remain in the pump mechanism which, if the bottle is agitated (carried around in a bag for example) these drips may come out of the nozzle and into the plastic cap. Don't worry though- only these couple of drips, if any, will come out.
Replace plastic cap after use. For use around the eyes - take care not to get product in the eyes - if this happens, rinse with clean water. Keep dry, cool & away from sunlight.